Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm going to wait until you're good and asleep to sneak in.
I'm going to whisper true things to the air you're dreaming in,
and then I'm gonna leave.
The words I gave you got under that skin you slice,
and truths don't become untrue whenever you want them to.

You've put fresh stains in ridged skin you hated me to touch.
My fingers probed too deep, needle lover.
Or was I too blunt?
Cat tongue flicking key, you make me cringe.
You, still.
If I come to you with my own blood in my mouth again,
will you communicate without code for once?

I tried to plant Eden in your Wastelands,
but you're still building fences with material you don't understand.
Standing outside ringed cells,
I can't see into the tower your desperate fear constructed
You could not take power anymore than I will wake you up.

No comments: