Tuesday, November 4, 2008

suck it lick it love it

Hello, early morning
I lay me down but ceiling's boring
Empty palmed word beggars
carting cell clutching junkie arms
Canceled eyes unseen, thank God
suck it lick it love it.

I've got nothing but soft skinned silent sleepers
I can breathe in DC pattern stretched to habit, this is
22 with far more than 21 invested.
Awake in your dreamscent, darling,
I tell you I love you and it doesn't mean as much
on tongue as it does eye widening and vein sliding
human contact is most moving.
It's there.
I don't wake up alone,
spend weeks without human skin against me.
dry sponge tissue girl.

The choice to choose isn't a given
Till you give it
To you.
Yes, there will be suffering
Thought art takes more effort than ever.
Cautious optimism runs rampant over
Fear forests, rolling exhaustion.

No comments: