Thursday, April 17, 2008

Headspace Crawler

She walked into my brain while I slept with a smirk on her face and a cigarette dangling from her lip. Arbitrary surreal location: oversized bed, red sheets, black cave open to the ocean. She came from the right and I watched her approach; she didn't walk, she sashayed.

This lady knew what she'd come looking for, and she looked like she'd found it. Still that self confident smile and a cool pale hand pushing my bony shoulder till head hit pillow and she hovered over my face and parting lips. I watched her hair grow, our clothes sheered to nothing.

Seashell hands pushed away my cobwebs sliding over whiter skin till I was arched and gasping; This Woman was undoing my scars, sliding fingers into my heart.

The pain was exquisite, narrowing the world to nothing save those eyes (those eyes hold oceans) looking at me cocksure as she spread my skinny thighs laughing as she filled me till I felt her coming from my throat. I opened my mouth and she spilled out screaming, fucking me like she was in need and I was the answer to everything she'd ever asked for. Pinned, fingernails cutting my breasts, hipbones bruising mine, pretty face passion snarled through red hair clotted like blood.

I grabbed her wrists bones grinding positions reversing. But taking her control broke the magic. She lay stiff and mocking under me, responding to my passion with cold laughter. This porcelain mannequin with bloody fingers inside my wrists could have been a ghost except for those terribly alive blue orbs with their cruel glitter.

I turned away. She sat on the opposite side of a wooden table, separated from me by a plate of sushi. Gleaming sleek as a loved kitten, she smiled and pouted. I felt cold. Forced a smile. In a room of tables she stood behind me with her hands on my throat pressing till my lips parted. She filled my mouth with golden liquid and kissed me. I swallowed with her tongue in my mouth...she tasted like summer as I drank her.

She oozed out my scars red and gold reforming the shape of a woman with her arms around me. I put my head on her chest and woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...heart explodes