Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Like Kissing God

God totally slips you the tongue
and sneaks a hand up under your shirt
God finger fucks me in an airplane bathroom because he can't wait till we hit the ground
God grabs your ass in public, when he knows the others can see
God waits til you're surrounded
and tugs your hair and scratches your back
when he knows you can't do anything about it until you've regained your privacy but not your composure
God knows the shape of my thighs in stockings like the back of his hand
he day dreams of holding me when he's supposed to be conducting business
God loses his train of thought when he muses on the outline of your nipples visible through your shirt
God blushes when he thinks about fucking me in an unrelated conversation
which happens more than God cares to admit
God just loves the texture of my pussy
God's never had it so good

(halfway conceived by Jon Mmmayhem, and desperately in need of a picture.)

No comments: